Today's challenging economic environment demands pro-active planning of your business and personal finances.
Fiducial has expanded its advisory services so that you can avail of advice from Qualified Financial Advisors (Q.F.A’s) with more than 30 years experience in Banking, business development, Insurance, pensions and investments.
Our Financial Planning Division can advise and assist you with the full range of financial considerations including;
• Business and Personal Financial Reviews
• A strategic financial plan
• Retirement planning including the available options on: Pensions, PRSA's (Personal or business)
• ARF’s – AMRF’s – Annuities
• Life Assurance Term Plans : Whole of Life – Serious illness – Mortgage protection cover
• Investments; Savings - College plans – Bonds – Regulation
• Business : New Business Formation – Business Plans – Projections – Loan Applications – Business Coaching and Development – Business Valuation – Preparation for Sale
• Succession and Inheritance : Business Succession Strategies – Inheritance Tax Planning – Asset Valuation and Transfer – Mediation on Inheritance
Accounting & Audit
Mediation & Debts
23H Unit 4
Liosban Business Park
091 - 394 040
091 39 40 40
“Before I had the review with the Financial Planner, I thought they might try to sell me a policy. After meeting the Consultant I know the direction I wanted to go on. I now have a plan - Brilliant”
Fiducial engages Qualified Accountants and Financial Advisors to provide fee based Financial Consultancy. Fiducial is not a Mortgage, Insurance or Pension product seller. Financial, Insurance or Pension products are arranged through MB Planning Ltd. trading as Clear Financial. Registered in Ireland No. 494837.Registered Address: Brookfield House, Carrigeen, Rathcoole, Co. Dublin. MB Planning Ltd. trading as Clear Financial is regulated by Central Bank of Ireland.